Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas decor....

I posted awhile back saying I was going to do this alot sooner. Will sorry But here are my pictures of the decor, Sorry they arent the best! I don't have my nice camera yet ;) ha ha

As I stated Before I have the color's Pink, Turqouise, Silver, and Lime green in my house.
My mom and I have really gone back and fourth this year and it's kinda like Christmas decorating Competition but in a good way :) If you've ever seen the Grinch....My mom is like Martha-mae-hoo-v-ae and I'm the sweet ole Betty :) and as Betty says in the Movie "I'm gonna beat that prissy lil martha-mae-hoo-v-ae this year :) ha ha ah ah ( if your not laughing you haven't seen the movie)! :)


 Something new we started this year was "The Elf on the Shelf" If some of you don't know what this is it's an Elf that is sent from Santa On Thanksgiving. He comes to watch and Listen to the Kids everyday and at night he reports back to santa to tell him about your children :) So the next day he is in a different place when the kids wake up and Kylie really enjoy's it and loves to find him! He is in my Lovely pInk santa boots!
I love my Pink santa boots!




Kylie loves the tinkerbells

Cute funky penguins in our tree


jingle bell tree

I have pink & green presents in our tree

green bow's and blue keys

our beautiful tree

tree and presents

snowflakes hanging from ceiling


bulbs and bells hanging from ceiling


   Our house is filled with the light of christ and the lovely feeling of Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I really like those big bulb things, they are really cool! OH and thank you so much for the Christmas Card! We love it... it made us feel really special =)

    ReplyDelete