Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

I had a Great Valentines Day with the Love of my Life. I can't complain about my "Valentine" he has been very good to me over the years and love and supports me. ( Even on my shopping Adventures :) - love you baby!
Chandler's birthday was the next day and since my dad was going to be out of town, We celebrated Monday night.

I delivered a Big heart Balloon that sang.....Your still the one! With a lovely little card to Dairy Queen. My husband didnt even get embarrassed! :)  Like i said he supports me....even my little ideas.
























My husband came home from work and handed me a dozen roses! Red and Pink :) My fav!!
With a nice card and a lovely kiss! 
I'm thankful for my husband and all he does. I love you honey!

Here are some pictures, I'm practicing with my new camera!





2 comments:

  1. What a great Valentine's Day for both of you. I love it that he didn't even get embarrassed! Dan would have, haha!

    ReplyDelete