Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family Pictures

I haven't blogged in awhile, My life has been so busy With trying to pack! Finally we are done and out of that place. We enjoyed it at the beginning but, then we started realizing it's NO place to raise a family.
The movers came and moved  us today. Our stuff is now all in storage until further notice. We are camped out in my parents bonus room until we get everything situated out with the house. Prayers need to go out for us that this will get closed on. We dont want to over stay our welcome at my parents lol


Few weeks ago a lovely lady in our branch took some family pictures for us as a return gift :) Thanks so much Cordie. Can't wait for them to hang in our new place. Also, these are our first "good" family pictures together ever!! I was WAYYYY excited, the hubby......not so much :) But he did it for me.
 My kiddos are so cute and the pictures of them with chandler's chunky legs, makes me wanna eat em up :)

Enjoy...


I love this one! He didn't love the pine needles but the picture is priceless

Our beautiful family


Look at those chunky legs...dont ya just wanna eat  them up??

Joy and Laughter

Beautiful Kylie


Such a big boy, sittin all by himself


We are having such fun with these kiddos. Chandler is young but he is learning so fast. He has a temper and a drama side :)
Kylie is like a sponge, learning, listening, and re- saying what she hears. She is so good to her brother. She loves him and cares for him so much.
Very blessed for the lovely kiddos we have.
We love them bunches

3 comments:

  1. beautiful children! glad to see your happy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cute! I do want to eat those legs! Your kids are very fun and sweet. Here's hoping for everyone's sake that the sale goes through fast(er). Tell Eric to smile cause he is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you like them. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete