Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our little Ballerina

Kylie started ballet on Tuesday, for the first time ever!! We went and bought her ballet tights, slippers, and skirt. She was such a trooper going back alone to the studio. Parents are not allowed do to distraction to the kids. ( Totally understandable) Although, I was really sad that I wouldn't beable to sit and watch. They Did have a little window you can look through. I peeked a couple of times and she was twirling and pointing the toes out. She looked so cute. I'm so proud of her, she is growing up so fast.

We had a photo shoot afterwards and she wasnt too happy. Daddy told her she could come eat at DQ, so she was looking forward to that :)

Here are some pictures. Enjoy Our little Ballerina

Smile Kylie :)

This little monkey is so smart. I was just taking pics of kylie, and he just walks right over and stands by her. Take my pic  to mom!

See what I mean not to happy :)

Beautiful happy girl

Tiny Toes

Ballerina


Had to add these! This is a daily basis play for these two. O how we love them!

Monkey attack :)


We enjoy how they play now, hopefully it stays that way :) lol

2 comments:

  1. She is so so cute...the little monkey ain't so bad either. They are lucky kids to have a mom that loves then so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I told Kara that Kylie was taking ballet and she said, I think her tutu is going to be blue! But of course, it needs to be pink!!!

    ReplyDelete