Sunday, September 18, 2011

Splish and Splash

First off, Sorry for not updating this for awhile to all the Grandparents :) I've been slacking and ya know how that goes haha. We are settled into our new place, and O how we LOVE it. Chandler has learned to fully climb and come down the stairs. We have a Lani that is screened in and the kids love to go out there and play. They have so much room to run around and play it's awesome.

The kids LOVE to swim. Chandler loves it all in his face and Kylie is learning how to swim without her tube floatie. Since unlce Jeremy has come back from Iraq everyday Kylie says to him " Uncle jeremy I sorry but I want to go simmin....( that's how she says it) O how I love my kids. And of course how can he say no to that :) lol so out they go and they have a great ol' time.

I snapped some pictures caught up in the fun....


Loves to kick n splash with his feet
I love my uncle
Kylie loves the waterfall
Uncle jeremy is gonna jump in
Love the splash
Super cute dude!

1 comment: