Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fun car ride and Yummy food

Kylie was given this lil cute mustang car from some family friends awhile ago. She just got to take it for a new spin. She really enjoyed it, Chandler rode to but didn't like the whip lash he was receiving ha ha ha :)

 Her mouth is a little blue from a blue ring pop her uncle jeremy bought her :) One thing Chandler loved was the cd player it plays music


She was so happy saying " Yay mama my car my car "

She was gettin upset at him pushing the music buttons! After all it's her car, ha ha ha



As some of you know Chandler LOVES his food! He is having his first lil graduate meal,
"Star pasta and green beans"
I love messy chubby cheeks




As I said he loves his food!

YUMMY

We love our kids and are so thankful for them! They mean alot to us and every moment counts. They just grow up WAY to fast!

1 comment:

  1. You've done good girl! I hope you have fun doing it. I'm glad we were able to be at the temple with you for your special day.

    ReplyDelete