Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Time to be Thankful

This is the month of Thanksgiving. At church today I pondered on things I am thankful for. I'm thankful for amazing parents that have taught me the Gospel. My parents have showed their love and support to me over the years. Thankful for their advice they have given to us, if we ever need advice my dad is always there for  us.

I'm thankful for the Gospel. I'm thankful for our Heavenly Father who has been an example for us and for his atonement. I'm thankful for his Love he has for each one of us.


I'm thankful for my children and their examples. Kylie being almost 3 she nevers lets us forget to pray, and if anyone is upset she will remind you not to be upset because Jesus Loves you. They have such a spirit about them and I love to be around that.

I'm thankful for my husband, for his Love he has for his children and me as his wife. He works so hard to support his family. My husband supports me in everything I do and never forgets to tell me he loves me, and I'm so thankful for that.

I'm thankful for Temples and for Eternal Happiness!

















I'm thankful for my husband and that he was able to take me to the temple to be sealed for Time and all Eternity. There is nothing like kneeling over an altar with your eternal companion. It helped me relaize the importance of my eternal companion because without him it wouldn't be complete.
I'm thankful that we are sealed together as a family because when that time comes to report to our Heavenly Father in his Celestial Kingdom that we will all be there with no seats empty. We will be home together once again. I am so Thankful for that!

I hope that we all can reflect on the things we are Thankful for. May we all know how much our Heavenly Father loves us, and be thankful for all He has done.

3 comments:

  1. I love your post! I am so happy for you Candace. You and your family is such an amazing example to me! It's so wonderful to see how much you have progressed and pressed forward in your life and more importantly in the right direction toward the temple and then eternal life. =)
    P.S. I love your festive background it's super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace, I love the blog. You are such a fun and sweet person. I am so glad that we have gotten to know you and your whole family. You looked gorgeous in the dress!!! Watch out, I am following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to read your heartfelt feelings of thankfulness and gratitude. One of my favorite things about this time of year is that opportunity to reflect on all the things we take for granted all year long.

    ReplyDelete