Saturday, November 27, 2010

Season's Greetings

We had a wonderful time on Thanksgiving day spending time with the ones we love! The food was great and we all got really full. :)

I love Thanksgiving but I love Christmas a little more. I get a jump start on my christmas decor :) I love the holiday feel, with the tree up and decorations set out and the wonderful lights my husband put on our place this year :) I will be posting pictures of our tree soon and the house lights.

I'm so happy to say that I finally have a family  picture of us all together for our christmas cards.
The kids were a little restless (more so Chandler) but we did get some good ones.

I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful start to this Holiday Season!





This is the only good picture we could get them together!
  



 Kylie is always so cute! She loves to have her picture taken and always smiles this cutest ways!
  



I know this isnt the best picture! Eric doesn't like to smile :) But i really love chandler's face
  



Kylie's head peek-a-booing throught Christmas wreath
  



This is Kylie's "say what face"
  



Christmas 2010
  

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Lovelace family! Did you know through tday you can do Christmas cards online at Sam's 100 for $15! Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!! I love your Christmas decor it's really nice. I also love the cute matching outfits =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute family you have! We need to get together. Maybe after Christmas when life has settled down a bit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the family annual Christmas pics. I say if you can make it through the sitting without killing anyone it's a good sign that next year will be even better! From the adorableness of your pics I predict that 2011 is going to be the best!!!

    ReplyDelete